Hi Dave,

Bingo!

I found that the rpc-statd.service was inactive (dead), so I started it.
Then I tried mounting from soloboot without the nolock and the connection
was still refused.  Then I tried nolock and it mounted!  Now to see if I
can get it to netboot.  I guess I'll still have to update the netboot
variable to add the nolock and then saveenv, correct?  And I'll have to do
that procedure on all 8 ROACH2s?

Regards,
Dale