Hello

So first check if the kernel you are booting knows about nfs by doing
a "cat /proc/filesystems".

If so then try specifying the filesystem type explicity, using a "-t
nfs". If I recall correctly the mount executable is busybox, so might
not be as featureful as the mount we normally encounter.

regards

marc

--
https://katfs.kat.ac.za/~marc/