Hello, thanks everyone, I've done the proposed changes, and now doesn't
get an error instantly, but now it seems, from what I've searched, that
this new error related more to Vivado, mlib_devel. In particular, log file
at "/home/casper/Desktop/tuto1_208/myproj/myproj.runs/synth_1".

Has someone encountered this error with the Toolflow?
Reposting because I think the last email got lost.

ERROR: [Synth 8-2772] type t_axi4lite_mmap_addr_arr does not match with a
string literal [/home/casper/Desktop/tuto1_208/myproj/myproj.srcs/
sources_1/imports/xml2vhdl_hdl_output/axi4lite_axi4lite_top_mmap_pkg.vhd:94]
ERROR: [Synth 8-2772] type t_axi4lite_mmap_addr_arr does not match with a
string literal [/home/casper/Desktop/tuto1_208/myproj/myproj.srcs/
sources_1/imports/xml2vhdl_hdl_output/axi4lite_axi4lite_top_mmap_pkg.vhd:95]
INFO: [Synth 8-2810] unit axi4lite_axi4lite_top_mmap_pkg ignored due to
previous errors [/home/casper/Desktop/tuto1_208/myproj/myproj.srcs/
sources_1/imports/xml2vhdl_hdl_output/axi4lite_axi4lite_top_mmap_pkg.vhd:67]
---------------------
Finished RTL Elaboration : Time (s): cpu = 00:00:00.95 ; elapsed = 00:00:02
. Memory (MB): peak = 2973.926 ; gain = 244.625 ; free physical = 6723 ;
free virtual = 11392
RTL Elaboration failed
INFO: [Common 17-83] Releasing license: Synthesis
10 Infos, 0 Warnings, 0 Critical Warnings and 3 Errors encountered.
synth_design failed
ERROR: [Common 17-69] Command failed: Synthesis failed - please see the
console or run log file for details
INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting Vivado at Fri Oct 13 02:51:34 2023...

Thanks again,
Emiliano