Marc Andre: I'm cc'ing Van: can you explain why the pypi terms are a bummer so
we can see if there is actually an issue to be resolved or a matter of taste?

We need to protect the foundation while preserving author rights - but I don't
want one user / subset dictating how we evolve the technology.

Jesse