Le 10 mai 07 à 17:23, Tobias Kremer a écrit :

But, this does raise another question I have. There is plethora of modules that are to help Perl be more OO like and stricter .... which is cool, but are there any good de-facto standard modules that are used by the majority of
people wishing to be more OO compliant.

That'd be Moose, I suppose - A complete modern object system for Perl 5:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Moose/

Haven't really looked into it yet but I always wanted to know if there
are any plans on incorporating this into the Perl 5 core

RGARCIA tells me : "Moose doesn't need to be in the core. However, bleadperl now has an "mro" pragma that permits to switch on a per- class basis to the C3 MRO (and with more performance than with non- core implementations)."

David Morel