From: "Juan Lopez Hernandez -X (jlopezhe - IBM - INS at Cisco)" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:59:25
To:"ovais Iqbal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "jason sung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc:<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] called number in Unity's Call Viewer
mimicsForwarding number

Hi Ovais and Jason,

thanks for the reply on this. On CCM I already checked the'"Redirecting Number
IE Delivery - Inbound'' checkbox on the (incoming) HQ gateway. You can also see
the Called Party Number and the RedirectingNumber that comes into CCM from the
trace below - but Unity's Call Viewer doesn't show the correct ''dialed
number'' though...

Ovais, the VM-Integration, is that supported for PRI calls? I thought it only
worked for analog - or T1 CAS/E1 r2 - line's - but I can be wrong of course?

Kind regards,
Juan