There is also a somewhat exhaustive discussion of a similar topic at
www.voiceie.com; look for a thread with 100 or so replies - that'll be the
one.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ovais Iqbal
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 11:16 AM
To: Juan Lopez Hernandez -X (jlopezhe - IBM - INS at Cisco); jason sung
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; Matthew Saskin
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] called number in Unity's Call Viewer
mimicsForwardingnumber

If u really want to see the correct # then under the D-channel on your SRST
gateway add the isdn ie-redirected command, please check the exact command I
can not recall right now.

Remeber this may break your vm-integration configuration.

The above command will help in case of RDNIS configuration.
Ovais Iqbal
416-294-7869
Sent from my BlackBerry device