With the configuration below would anyone see why calls to voicemail would
fail when no agents were logged in?  If i register a phone to the CME router
and dial the same voicemail number (1600) it works fine.  I have reloaded
the aa and queue applications.

application
 service queue flash:app-b-acd-2.1.0.0.tcl
  param queue-len 15
  param aa-hunt3 4300
  param aa-hunt1 4100
  param queue-manager-debugs 1
  param number-of-hunt-grps 3
  param aa-hunt2 4200
 !
 service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-2.1.0.0.tcl
  param number-of-hunt-grps 3
  paramspace english index 1
  param dial-by-extension-option 3
  param handoff-string aa
  paramspace english language en
  param max-time-vm-retry 2
  param aa-pilot 4000
  paramspace english location flash:
  param second-greeting-time 30
  param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
  param call-retry-timer 1
  param voice-mail 1600
  param max-time-call-retry 60
  param service-name queue
!
dial-peer voice 100000 voip
 destination-pattern 1600
 session target ipv4:192.168.15.150
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

--
Jacob Owen
CCIE #14063 (R&S, Service Provider), CCDP, CCVP