To: "Carter, Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Announciator messages to PSTN

It was the first thing I have tried. It works internally (when internal phone dials the range), but does not work on PSTN calls (through PRI). Also I tried to make a route pattern, configure it with route list, and block the call... Also I tried to make CTI Route Point, and forward to another range... Also I tried to make CTI Port...

So, if question clearly states, that we should use annunciator to play message to PSTN, we may tell for sure it's impossible, and we may ask the proctor if we may use another solution (Unity, for example)?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carter, Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Hardesty, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Michael Shavrov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:49 AM

You can create a translation pattern for the called number and select "Block this Pattern"