Hi,

  I also did lot of research on this requirement some time back and the only
workable solution was to use send a call to Unity (CH, record a Greeting). I
even tried creating dummy CTI RP to simulate unregistered device but only
fast-busy to PSTN caller.

Christian Hennrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

as far as I know all messages with the appropriate ISDN disconnect
causes are played by the network provider itself and not from any PBX.

So if you would like to play message to the PSTN, you need Unity,
because CCM will send the ISDN disconnect cause and not play any
message. But if you have a translation or catch all route pattern in CCM
for not available numbers. Then you are able to send the call to unity,
where you play a message to the caller. But you need to be aware, that
the ISDN code is like a normal call. I would therefore also think that
any file manipulation will not help, because CCM sends the ISDN
disconnect cause.

Please correct me, if I wrong

Regards