Indeed the wording is important. However- lets be careful not to violate the
NDA and talk about what is in the actual lab. Alex- this is probably a
rhetorical question right?
--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

> From: Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:29:53 -0000
> To: Michael Shavrov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Carter, Bill"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Announciator messages to PSTN
>
> Is the actual question wording something like:
> "Play an annunciator message when PSTN callers dial an unallocated number"
> or
> "Play a message with annunciator..."
> There is a big difference between the two.
> If 1st, you can do TransPattern +CTI_RP with CFwDAll  to Unity and use the
> Ann-VCA.ulaw.wav file in Unity Call Handler.
>  If 2nd, tough luck.
> Rgds
> Alex

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hardesty,
>>> Scott
>>> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:32 AM
>>> To: Michael Shavrov; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
>>> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Announciator messages to PSTN
>>>
>>> You can not use annunciator for pstn.  You need to route the call to
>>> unity and use call handler...
>>>

>>> Scott Hardesty | Cisco Engineer | MidAtlantic | Presidio Networked
>>> Solutions
>>> 7601 Ora Glen Drive, Suite 100, Greenbelt, MD  20770 |