Reason why this is a much talked about topic is from examples people are
throwing around is: "to use the annuciator to please the following message
with DID XYZ is dialed".  No where in those wordings does it say to use
Unity.  It said to use the annunciator, which I am pretty sure this is not
even a viable option since the annunciator can not play messages to the PSTN
do to disconnect codes (biggest being unallocated number).

So any other ways to knock out that example?