What are you trying to do here... ring 2002 then call forward noan to that
DID?  I can't remember off the top of my head the order in which things are
matched against.  If you have a DN on a phone that is registered in SRST as
2002, it might match that and ring before it hits your alias commands and
that is why it is not working.  I would double check on that.

You can test by calling is 2003 (that isnt a DN on a phone) to alias that to
2002 with cfw to the DID.

See if that works.

Thanks,
Ryan Trauernicht