From: Cyrus [mailto:cyrus....@gmail.com]
Sent: MiƩrcoles, Enero 14, 2009 11:15 AM
To: Jose Gregorio Linero (jlinero)
Cc: Chris Parker; Vik Malhi; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] BACD Voip peers

Hey ,

If u configure 128 as total bandwidth your call would not going through. BACD
needs at least 144 to work properly.

The reason is with BACD u have one 16k call (if using G729 over wan) and one
128K call (this is caused by CME ARQ to GK)

The question is if requirement be like that :

-the minimum configuration lines to GK work properly ---------> so 1 zone
should be used

-use cac to limit your call to sth less than 144

- run BACD on CME

Is there any way to accomplish this?

I couldn't find a way myself. It would be great if someone comes up with new
idea to do this

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Jose Gregorio Linero (jlinero)