I tried same way.It plays greeting only once.I also changed service
parameter for Cisco TCD "Allow Routing with Unknown Line State" to True ,and
retried.Call still doesn't
end.<javascript:%20openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceParameters/5&title=Cisco+Telephony+Call+Dispatcher+Parameters+Help&showAll=No#AllowRoutingwithUnknownLineState');>

Kapil,
 how did you add TP as member in HuntGroup.In my case, it gives error saying
that member should be a valid DN on system.I was able to add phone/CTIRP DNs
though.