Kapil,

 If you dial your first AC pilot # , you should hear greeting .If you dial
second(dummy) AC pilot # , you should hear user busy.Now, When you link 2nd
to first,i.e add 2nd AC pilot # as Always Route Member , after hold time
expires, call will be routed to dummy pilot point and you will get 'user
busy'.I did also change Service Parameter for TCD so that AC can route calls
to directory numbers with unknown state.

Regds