What is the total time you spend drawing and doing the call routing table?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandy Lee
  To: Cliff McGlamry
  Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:28 PM
  Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Time management strategies

  Hi,

  Personally, I found myself drawing and writing down always the same data at
the same place on the paper. For example, I put the Ip address on the top and
the loopback address on the bottom of the boxes representing my routers and so
on. I always write the specs for each section at the same place, so let's say
I'm not sure how many CFB sessions are needed, I know exactly where to look on
my sheet of paper when I configure it. On the back, I do the dial-plan table.

  It takes a few minutes at the beginning of the lab, but I think it's worth it
because during the exam, you're not loosing time looking for the specs and
you're not messing around with all the pages of the exam.

  Hope this help.

  Regards.

  Sandy.