Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Mobile: +1.810.334.1564

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 10:46 AM, jeremy co <jeremy.coo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not using any IPexpert WBs, if u know how to achieve this please let us know.

Jeremy

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Michael Ciarfello <mciarfe...@iplogic.com > wrote: It IS possible. One of the IPexpert boot camps went over this scenario. Keep working at it.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com [mailto:ccie_voice- boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of jeremy co
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Mike Thompson; ctpresident
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Dialed num analyzer result is different than what happened when calling from phone !!!! , any idea ?

Well so Does sth come to your mind about this scenario ?

Direct to VM should be 2[23]xxx
and also I need to match all unallocated number on DID range which is [23]xxx

so How can I achieve this ?

seems there is no way to do that.

Jeremy

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Mike Thompson <mthompson...@gmail.com > wrote:

I don’t think you can. Since TP are all urgent priority, AS SOON as it gets a match, it will start routing. If you start your ‘Direct to VM’ pattern with a # (or something other than [23]) the first won ’t match and therefore will follow the second pattern.