Jeremy,

We don't need your attitude here - this list is a study list for our students. If you want a public list that's full of spam and vendor bashing - go to Groupstudy - or, if you want to speak with Scott Morris - contact him directly. One more abrasive email from you and your address and IP will be banned.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder, President & CEO:
- IPexpert, Inc.