You can configure Standard Local Route Group as a valid option for a route group in any order.

So for instance you could have:

HQ Route Pattern 9.xxxxxxx --> RL_PSTN --> Option 1) Standard Local Route Group or Option 2) BR1_GW_RG

Or if you like:

HQ Route Pattern 9.xxxxxxx --> RL_PSTN --> Option 1) BR1_GW_RG or Option 2) Standard Local Route Group

Just depends on what you want it to do.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities