James,

I started to respond to this yesterday and realized I was going down the
wrong path.   I did run into this article which I have not had a chance to
digest yet:

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/42427

It seems that they may be talking about the same exact example you're
talking about.    How is the policy being applied in your example so that it
limits the calls per switch port?  Are you applying it at each interface
inbound to the switch?

If I'm understanding this right I believe that unless you have some other
form of CAC subsequent calls would cause all call audio to be poor due to
drops (for all calls).  I'm not clear exactly on what is going to happen to
the signaling traffic.

-Jeff