  From: Alex Hannah
  To: Michael Ciarfello
  Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com ; Farkas Péter
  Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 3750 QoS Question

  Michael,

  My understanding was older CUCM servers ( 4.x and early 5.x ) sent signalling
out at AF31, also I thought I remembered something about CIPC not sending
traffic out with right markings.  I was trying to do a "catch all" to match any
type of signaling be it either CS3 or AF31.

  And the police statement I have verified on my 2811 running 12.4(22) T2 (
Same as v3 lab last month ).  So I believe this to be correct.  What exactly
did you mean by checking it to meet "ONLY" my requirements?  The exceed action
would remark traffic above 32k down to 8k correct?

  Thanks again,

  Alex