I am having some issues with MVA .
When I dial in after keying in my pin number I can turn on or off mobility that
is working fine but I can’t dial out any number I try dialling internal numbers
i.e 3001, 5001 and well as PSTN number as soon as finish dialling the number
after pressing # the call drops.

I tried changing the inbound CSS in the service parameter to “ Remote
destination profile + line calling search space” but no luck.

Anyone have any pointers what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
Narinder

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY - The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not an
authorised recipient of this message please contact UXC Getronics Australia
immediately by reply email and destroy/delete this message from your computer.
Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message, or part thereof, is
strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER - Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the views and opinions
expressed in this email are those of the sender and not UXC Getronics
Australia. While we endeavour to protect our network from computer viruses, UXC
Getronics Australia does not warrant that this email or any attachments are
free of viruses or any other defects or errors. It is the duty of the recipient
to virus scan and otherwise test any information contained in this email before