The IP address only increases by one when changing the codec...the port
increases by two when changing the codec.

James

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:48:54 -0800
From: vccie2...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MOH from Flash

When I set the MOH server in G711only ( which has region with G711only to all
other regions) and MOH Aduio source set to MC and MOH server set to 239.1.1.1
port 16384 with max hops 1

call-manager-fallback
ip source-addr <favoicesubinterface IP Addr>
max-eph 1
max-dn 1
multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route <favoicesubinterface IP Add> <lo0 IP
Addr>

ccm-manager music-oh-hold.au

With above config G711 MOH from flash works fine,

but when I try to set the G729 MOH by changing   " multicast moh 239.1.1.3 port
16384 route <favoicesubinterface IP Add> <lo0 IP Addr>
get silence MOH when I call from HQ internally or from PSTN . But when I change
the DP on MOH server I get G729 MOH only when PSTN caller is put on hold but
dead silence again when placing HQ phone on hold. Is it normal behaviour or am
I missing somehting here please ?

Thanks for your help.

-AK

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/