Vik, so you mean whether we want G729 MOH or G711MOH to be played on BR1
from flash we should ALWAYS place MOH server in G711only. I did that and
with that G711 MOH works perfectly fine when I put either HQ phone or PSTN
phone on hold.

But I am having problem work G729 MOH heard on BR1 phone when I place it on
hold from HQ phone ( there is dead silence).... while G729 MOH from works
fine when I place BR1 phone on hold from PSTN ( I hear G729 Music on BR1
phone) . A this time on BR1 GW I do have "multicast moh 239.1.1.3 port 16384
route <favoicesubinterface IP Add> <lo0 IP Addr> "

Am I missing something here please ?