From: vccie2010 <vccie2...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:59:08 -0800
To: OSL Group <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MOH from Flash

correction please...

But when I change the DP on MOH server as "HQ-DP" I get G729 MOH only when
PSTN caller is put on hold but dead silence again when placing HQ phone on
hold. Is it normal behaviour or am I missing somehting here please

"HQ-DP" has region which is g711 internaly and g729 to br1 and br2
regions...

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:48 PM, vccie2010 <vccie2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I set the MOH server in G711only ( which has region with G711only to all
> other regions) and MOH Aduio source set to MC and MOH server set to 239.1.1.1
> port 16384 with max hops 1
>
> call-manager-fallback
> ip source-addr <favoicesubinterface IP Addr>
> max-eph 1
> max-dn 1
> multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route <favoicesubinterface IP Add> <lo0 IP
> Addr>
>
> ccm-manager music-oh-hold.au
>
> With above config G711 MOH from flash works fine,
>
> but when I try to set the G729 MOH by changing   " multicast moh 239.1.1.3
> port 16384 route <favoicesubinterface IP Add> <lo0 IP Addr>
> get silence MOH when I call from HQ internally or from PSTN . But when I
> change the DP on MOH server I get G729 MOH only when PSTN caller is put on
> hold but dead silence again when placing HQ phone on hold. Is it normal
> behaviour or am I missing somehting here please ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> -AK

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com