Jeff,

If debug q931 isn't producing output and everything appears to be registered
right I'd assume that you have an issue with your phone/line CSS, route
patterns, route list, route group, etc.

Have you tried resetting the Route Group?   Have you tried the dialed number
analyzer to see where CUCM thinks the calls should be going for a DN in the
particular CSS in use, if anywhere?  DNA will tell you if you have a failure
in your design, but it won't tell you to go reset the Route Group / Gateway
etc.

 -Jeff

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image003.gif>>