From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Koch
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 12:13 PM
To: 'CCIE Voice OSL'
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUPS7 install on VM EXSi 4

Team,

Has anyone run into an issue with installing CUPS on VMWare?

I'm installing CUPS on top of VMWare ESXi 4 on an HP DL380 G4 with 6 GB
of RAM and a 200GB of HD...

I did dual processors and dual 72 GB disks for the VM..I used the 64 bit
Linux option for the VM OS config..

It blows up on the post install script for the DB...

Thanks...

Thomas J Koch

Unified Communicatons Consultant

CCDA, CCNA, CCVP

Cisco IPT Design Specalist
CompuCom
Cell: 630-808-4910
E-mail:thom.k...@compucom.com

The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or further distribution is
not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
PC Mall, Inc. Furthermore, PC Mall, Inc. is not responsible for
the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.