Hello,

I was playing with CME SRST today and I encountered the same issue again. I
configured CME SRST with srst mode auto-provision all.
Phones reregistered to SRST correctly, ephone and ephone-dn configuration
appeared in the config. By default, each ephone-dn is configured with CUCM
external phone mask as a calling name. Is it possible to change ephone's
calling name to something other in CME SRST?

When I changed the name under ephone-dn and restarted the phone. It
reregistered, but DN didn't appear on the button (couldn't make any calls).
Is it normal/expected behaviour or I missed something?

best regards
kobel