From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of adam compton
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:43 PM
To: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 3750 egress priority queue

I've had practice questions that state to guarantee traffic for the priority
queue, but it also says shape queue 1 to 30%.  As I would normally understand
it, to enable the priority queue you need the following command on a port:

priority-queue out

If you use this command SRR shaping and sharing is ignored for the
priority-queue.  priority-queue with that command is serviced until empty, so
no srr involved at all.  So how can I "guarantee traffic for the priority
queue" while also shaping queue 1 to 30%.  Seems like conflicting statements...

Adam Compton