Last week, the Kingston's 4x 4gb were down to a record low $89 after rebate.

It sold out after two days but I would expect memory prices to keep falling
lower & lower.

Kingston HyperX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz Desktop Memory $89.95AR
*
*
*
*
*http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/261095
*

On the other hand, I posted a question that has probably been answered
before but still up for debate:

Can anybody weigh in?

Which OS/VMware version combo is the fastest for CUCM?
32-bit Windows Server?

64-bit windows XP / Server / 7?

If 64-bit, which VMware combo?

I'm currently running workstation 6.5