Yes you should be able to dual boot, I doubt that the boot loaders would
work but you could use the BIOS controls to select the boot device.  Some
systems like Dell/HP ect let you pick the boot device from a menu.

So if I was doing this, I would load windows on 1 disk, disconnect that
disk, install ESXi on a second disk, not the same SATA channel.  Then I
would connect up both disk and use the BIOS to pick the OS to boot.