OK, if you are sure it is not a ISDN issue but it appears to be that the
call is set up

Nov 26 22:10:48.504: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- ALERTING pd = 8  callref =
0x808D
        Progress Ind i = 0x8188 - In-band info or appropriate now availab

you then get

Nov 26 22:10:48.548: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref
= 0x008D
        Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified

so maybe it is an IOS bug but we don't know what IOS you are running or do
we know running config or the status of any of your system.

Just guessing here but can you complete any calls over the PSTN
connection?  If so what type of calls are completed?

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 6:36 AM, datucha123 datucha123 <datucha...@gmail.com