Well, CUCM IP Phones does not take time from NTP, the "NTP Reference" is
only for SIP Phones. As well as the SIP Phones on CME can also get time
from NTP  -  "ntp-server" command in voice register global.

I have made a very simple test, to prove that the UCM Platform TimeZone,
and even the Routers Timezone does not have any impact on IP Phones time:

Well I have changed the UCM Platform Timezone, but the IP Phones still
showed up the older time. So the Platform Timezone does not have any effect
on IP Phones time.
The same was done on the Router  - changed the IOS Timezone, and the IP
Phones were still showing up the older time. So the IOS Timezone does not
effect the IP phones Time.