From: Ray <jonha...@yahoo.com>
To: Justin Barksdale <jus...@barksdale.net>; "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] ntp

Ntp is not slow when i put the ntp master command on HQ router and the cucm syn
right the way. i took off the ntp master from the hq and only have ntp server
and ntp source lo0. and reboot the cucm and the hq. and let it set for 4hrs to
5hrs and the cucm would not syn, but the moment i put the ntp master it syns
within 2 mins... you can try it in you lab and let me know.. make sure you
reboot the cucm and the hq router...