"Experts *have a prolonged or intense experience through practice and
education* in a particular field. In specific fields, the definition of
expert is well established by consensus and therefore it is not necessary
for an individual to have a professional or academic qualification for them
to be accepted as an expert. In this respect, a shepherd with 50 years of
experience tending flocks would be widely recognized as having complete
expertise in the use and training of sheep dogs and the care of sheep."
Wikipedia

So, if you pass it with that kind of stuff... at the end what really define
you as a expert is how much time of you life you dedicated to farm sheeps,
sorry I mean type on a CLI of a router or dial a number waiting for the
desired result in a phone. Like in all the matters of life (music, cooking,
arts) there would be some less motivated people who want to be considered
as a qualified person following the easy way, but at the end, the true
professional can identify those individuals in the field.

At the end we all used some kind of dumbs to learn, like the IPX Workbooks,
the different is, one have all the possible situation and the other is a
real scam. The choice to take the best path for a real professional
experience is defined by the people, not the difficulty of the test. Even
is the test
is set a DN to the phone, there would always looking for the easy way to do
it.