Hi Gurpeet,

Thanks for your recommendation.

Take an example , we use a menu step to redirect a call based on a user
input.

this shows many  output flows such as  timeout , busy , invalid ,
unsuccessful.

As per your logic , does script hangs in that place if such an (undesired)
event occur. I thought script moves forward through next listed steps.

Do we need only a goto end step , only under successful call-contact ?

Ken