Hi Ken,

I think we are talking at cross purposes slightly.
wfavvid/system/scripts/defaults is indeed the disk location of the system
scripts repository and wfavvid/user/scripts/defaults [or similar] is the
disk location created when you first upload to the user repository.  I am
definately not advocating directly copying anything to the filesystem
locations.
There are two ways to upload a script into the repository, 1) by saving to
disk and then uploading from the webpage  2) by using the repository link
in the left hand pane when saving from the editor.  Option 2 is
functionally equivilent to 1 but quicker. And I can confirm that reactive
debugging works in this scenario (although you do need to refresh the
application that uses the script I think).

But never modify the system scripts, take a copy and save back as a user
script...
.