The requirement is as follows on Lab 2 QOS section of the 5-Lab Handbook. "For
traffic being sent to the Site A gateway ensure that the traffic marked with
COS 5 is dropped if the queue 1 is 75% full"
The Solution guide (page 408) has the following solution.
mls qos queue-set output 2 threshold 1  75 100 100 100   --> queset is
preconfigured on the port to 2mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 1
threshold 3   5
..My interpretation was to move the Cos 5 into Q1t1 but the command says
threshold 3 .. is this just a typo or am I missing something obvious.

Thanks!