I had this 1 time before in practice and I had the reboot my CUPS server.
Nothing was working correctly on my CUPC client.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Carlosobs _
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:02 AM
To: vir...@rediffmail.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUPS- Presence - deskphone mode not active

Hi Vir,

Please ensure following is correct in your setup.

* Verify that user devices are registered to the CUCM.
* Verify that the end user is associated with the IP phones in end user
configuration.
* Ensure that the CCMCIP profile in CUPsever is applied to the end user.
* Verify in CUCM that the device and directory number can be controlled by
CTI.

Carlos

  _____