From: Suresh Bhandari <bring...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Issue with RSVP based CAC
To: "Saeed IDris" <saee...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Ajay Viswanath" <ajayviswan...@yahoo.co.in>,
"ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Monday, 1 April, 2013, 11:19 PM

The above IOS config seems enough for RSVP to invoke if you have proper MTP DP,
MRG and MRGL set to corresponding Device pools. So, this point onwards, if I
were you, I would definitely checked through the CUCM GUI pages for errors.

Further, you've written that the calls from HQ to PSTN are not completing....
what about calls from BR1 side to PSTN? And what about intra-site (HQ to HQ and
BR1 to BR1) calls?