Ok so you are willing to risk a 0 score to avoid little work configuring a SIP
trunk,

I think this is poor advise but do it at your own risk

You might want to look at what Maththew Berry posted, he passed on his first
attempt.

http://ciscovoiceguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/CUPS-Integration-Pt-1.pdf

Sent from my iPad