From: Bill <whl...@gmail.com>
To: Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>
Cc: ccie2k12 <ccie2...@gmail.com>; ikizoo hello <ikiz...@hotmail.com>; William
Bell <b...@ucguerrilla.com>; "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 4:32:38 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] cups best practice

Ok so you are willing to risk a 0 score to avoid little work configuring a SIP
trunk,

I think this is poor advise but do it at your own risk

You might want to look at what Maththew Berry posted, he passed on his first
attempt.

http://ciscovoiceguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/CUPS-Integration-Pt-1.pdf

Sent from my iPad