From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Bill Hatcher
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:14 PM
To: probert...@gmail.com
Cc: ccievoice
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Base configs and Dial Plan mapping

I agree to setting the service parameters to default first.  I was planning on
doing that myself.  As to changing the DSCP values, it all depends on what they
ask for in the QoS section of the test is all.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:24 PM,
probert...@gmail.com<mailto:probert...@gmail.com>
<probert...@gmail.com<mailto:probert...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,
I think my strategy will be to set all Service Parameters to default before
making changes. This way I can avoid and undesirable presets.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
Also why are you setting DSCP for Phone Configuration and DSCP for Cisco
CallManager to Device Interface to AF31? Default CS3 should be good, let me
know if I'm wrong on this?

Rob

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Bill Hatcher