Hi Bill,

I have adjusted it a little bit more to reduce the tab realignment while
editing.   It turns out that this creates more space where I can put in
extra annotation such as route pattern.

I think creating it from scratch could be done within 3 minutes.  See a bit
of a video clip here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9nANVgbms

The text file can also available here -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9bb2yo6x0wc66g/Dial-Plan-on-Notepad-Demo.TXT

Regards,