Or scaling? I normally run rstats between sfall and fft,
though this may not be necessary if the sfall option to
scale fcalc to fobs (or vv) is used).

If Fc is on absolute scale, but Fobs 1/10, 2Fo-Fc would
look like -Fc.
Ed

Tim Gruene wrote:
Perhaps it is just a wrongly labelled cif-file. Did you check with other
cif-files from the PDB?