Even though I am too cranky about my recent Apple laptop experience to recommend it to anyone other than the most annoying of enzymologists, I will say that the integrated graphics card was one thing that was better than expected. It passes the pymol and coot tests with flying colors, which is great until the machine overheats and shuts down in the middle of a presentation.