Hello All,

It occurred to me to issue somewhat of a warning about all new macs. If you
are not using it, turn off your bluetooth. I had the strangest of problems
with my soundcard popping and turning off about 2 days after I got my
imac--and then magically coming back on again. Very disturbing. After a lot
of google time and some experimentation, turning off bluetooth correlated
perfectly with the problem disappearing. I think cell phones operate at about
bluetooth frequencies. My guess is that other strange problems might arise
from bluetooth associated crosstalk.

James

--
James Stroud