Hi All,
does anyone know how to specify the detector type in mosflm
for the "adsc Q315 transformed"?
I'm on the BM14-C at APS and wanted to run some processing
using mosflm in addition to hkl2000.
Thanks in advance!
EM.

***
Enrico Malito
Ben-May Institute for Cancer Research
The University of Chicago
http://benmay.bsd.uchicago.edu/bmi2/index.html

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.