Hi,

I have a question with molecular replacement using Phaser.  I'm trying to
solve a complex and I have a partial molecular replacement solution solved
using another program.  This solution is correct and makes up ~50% of the
entire complex.  I wanted to fix this solution and search for another small
fragment of the complex using Phaser.  I've been reading the Phaser manual
and it seems that I cannot input a pdb with this partial solution and tell
the program to fix this molecule.  It seems that fixed solutions can be only
input by putting in its Euler angles and fractional coordinate
translations.  Is this correct that I cannot input a pdb and fix it?  If I
cannot do this, then is there a quick way to identify the euler angles and
coordinate translations for Phaser.

Thanks a lot!!

Jay